Three Week Writing Course
A fast-paced, substance-rich three week online course in which you will be guided through everything you need to write.
This course is intended for writers who want to dedicate some serious time to a creative project. Students are guided through an innovative and practical approach for writing.
You will receive lectures and exercises twice each week. Whether you’re writing a memoir, a book of poems, a novel, or a book of nonfiction, you’ll find the guidance applicable — and extremely valuable.
With this writing course you will:
- Work on course material any time of the day at your convenience.
- Join in weekly writing marathons to produce tons of usable material.
- Have access to scheduled lectures and creative exercises each week to help you generate an abundance of quality material and keep you accountable for your goals.
- Benefit from a new perspective on self-publishing and book marketing.
- Receive a how-to for the entire writing and marketing process, start to finish.
What you will learn
The course instructor has successfully written over twenty of his own book-length creative projects in well under a year, and he is versatile as an instructor, able to work with writers of many styles and disciplines. He knows strategies for being productive, and this immersion course offers techniques to help make your productivity add up to an outstanding finished product.
Part 1: Intent vs. Form
Part 2: The Writing Marathon
Part 1: The 3 Structures and Triangulating the Audience
Part 2: Successful Shapes, Simple Elaboration
Part 1: Polishing, Editing, and Ordering
Part 2: Self-Publishing and Book Marketing
- Your Reasons and Other Reasons
- A Better (and Better) Tomorrow
- Three Things Exercise
- Storyboards Exercise
- Expand Sufficiency
- Expand Asymmetry
Topics and Motifs covered in the Course
- The Impossible, Already
- Intent v. Form
- The Writing Marathon
- Structures, Audience
- Shapes & Elaboration
- Publishing, Marketing
- Think Approach Rather Than Form
- Toward Enlivened Writing
- Motivation to Overcome the Challenge
- Uncertainty, the Blessing
- The Editor’s ‘Cut and Grow’ Approach
- Visualization: Dismissing Defeat
- Shaped With Quickness
- Successful Shapes
- Nonessential Organization
- Storyboarding to Isolate the Superstructural Essentials
- The Asymmetrical
No other course gives you this much fun, flexibility, and insightful writing guidance to support you through writing your book. Space is limited to 18 students per month.
Courses are available on-demand, which means you can get started writing your book tomorrow.
All we ask is that you imagine how much progress you will make after you’ve successfully completed this course. Enroll now by selecting the course below and clicking Buy Now button.
Secure Payment System: When you click the button above, you’ll be redirected to Google Checkout where you can pay with a credit card on a secure server. If you’d prefer to pay via PayPal or other means, contact Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org